- Discover It Chrome Card (Review)
- Why I Have 2 Discover It Cards
- CREDIT CARD TIPS FOR COLLEGE STUDENTS
- Discover It Unboxing, Review of Benefits
- ATTENTION COLLEGE STUDENTS: GET THE DISCOVER STUDENT CREDIT CARD
- Best Credit Card for Students: Discover It
- Which is the BEST STUDENT CREDIT CARD?
- discover card credit card unboxing
- What is the Best Secured Credit Card? (2017)
- What Will Happen To My Student Credit Card After I Graduate? – Credit Card Insider
The information shown on this page is provided by the financial institution and is believed to be accurate at the time of posting (March, 2017). Please click "Apply Now" above to see the most up to date terms and conditions.
Card Benefits – Discover matches all the cash back you've earned at the end of your first year – automatically. Only for new cardmembers.
– 2% cash back at restaurants and gas stations on up to $1,000 in combined purchases every quarter—no sign-ups needed. 1% cash back on all your other purchases.
– Good Grades Rewards: $20 cash back each school year your GPA is 3.0 or higher for up to the next 5 years.
– Track your recent FICO(R) Credit Scores for free in one easy-to-read chart on monthly statements & online.
– Freeze ItSM on/off switch for your account that lets you prevent new purchases, cash advances & balance transfers on misplaced cards in seconds by mobile app & online. Plus get 100% U.S. based customer service.
Annual Percentage Rate Purchase APR 13.49% – 22.49% (Variable)* Balance Transfer APR 13.49% – 22.49% (Variable)* Cash Advance APR 25.49% (Variable)* Penalty APR None Overdraft APR None
Fees Annual Fee $0 Balance Transfer Fee 3% of the amount of each transfer Cash Advance Fee Either $10 or 5% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater Foreign Transaction Fee None Late Payment Fee None the first time you pay late. After that, up to $37 Return Payment Fee Up to $37 Over-the-Credit-Limit Fee None
Other Information Rewards Type Cash back Issuer Discover Network Discover Minimum Credit Quality (What's This) Fair
Additional Details & Restrictions
* Intro purchase APR is 0% for 6 months from the date of account opening; then the standard purchase APR applies. Intro Balance Transfer APR is 10.99% for 6 months from date of first transfer, for transfers under this offer that post to your account by 06/10/2017; then the standard purchase APR applies. Standard purchase APR: from 13.49% variable to 22.49% variable depending on your creditworthiness. Cash APR: 25.49% variable. Variable APRs will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate. Minimum interest charge: $.50. Cash advance fee: 5%, min. $10. Balance transfer fee: 3%. Annual Fee: $0. Rates as of 2/28/2017. When we evaluate creditworthiness, we consider your credit report, all the information you provide and other information. Customers with the best credit profiles receive the lowest rate. Other customers receive higher rates and may be offered an account with different rates or terms, including no introductory rates or rewards incentives. When we evaluate creditworthiness, we consider your credit report, all the information you provided and other information. Customers with the best credit profiles receive the lowest rate. Other customers receive higher rates and may be offered an account with different rates or terms, including no introductory rates or rewards incentives. We will apply payments at our discretion, including in a manner most favorable or convenient for us. Each billing period, we will generally apply amounts you pay that exceed the Minimum Payment Due to balances with higher APRs before balances with lower APRs as of the date we credit your payment.
* REWARDS: We will send full terms and conditions with your card. Earn a full 2% Cashback Bonus on your first $1000 in combined gas and restaurant purchases each calendar quarter. Calendar quarters are defined as the three-month periods beginning January 1, April 1, July 1, and October 1. Gas and restaurant category purchases over the quarterly cap, and all other purchases, earn 1% cash back. Gas and restaurant purchases are those made at merchants classified as gas stations and full service restaurants, cafes, cafeterias and fast-food locations. Purchases coded in categories other than these, including purchases made at warehouse clubs, wholesale distributors, and discount stores, will not qualify. Purchases made using Near Field Communication (NFC), virtual wallets, or similar technology may not be eligible. Rewards are added to your Cashback Bonus account within 2 billing periods. You can redeem rewards in any amount at any time. Rewards never expire. We will credit your account with your Cashback Bonus balance if your account is closed or if you have not used your account within 18 months. Redemption may not be available for approximately 24-48 hours if your card is lost or stolen. See Cashback Bonus Program Terms and Conditions for further details or call 1-800-347-3085.
*Good Grade Reward only available to new cardmembers on or after 7/23/2015 who indicate on their application that they are currently enrolled in college, and whose accounts are current and remain open when the Good Grade Reward is requested. Students with a Discover it(R) or Discover it(R) chrome card who have a GPA of 3.0 or higher(or equivalent) during a School Year (September – August) may apply at Discover.com for a $20 Cashback Bonus ("Good Grade Reward"). One Good Grade Reward per School Year, per account, up to a maximum of five (5) consecutive years from the date your account is opened. Terms of Good Grade Offer are subject to change.
*FICO(R)Credit Score Terms: Your FICO(R) Credit Score and key factors are based on data from TransUnion and may be different from other credit scores. This information is intended for and only provided to Primary cardmembers who have an available score. See Discover.com/FICO about the availability of your score. Your score and key factors are available on Discover.com and your score is provided on statements. You will see up to a year of recent scores online starting when you become a cardmember. Discover and other lenders may use different inputs, such as a FICO(R) Credit Score, other credit scores and more information in credit decisions. This benefit may change or end in the future. FICO is a registered trademark of the Fair Isaac Corporation in the United States and other countries. If you prefer not to receive your FICO(R) Credit Score just call us at 1-800-DISCOVER (1-800-347-2683). Please give us two billing cycles to process your request. To learn more, visit Discover.com/FICO
* Cashback MatchTM: After the first 12 consecutive billing periods that your new account is open, we will match all of the cash back rewards you’ve earned and apply them to your account in the following one or two billing periods. If your account is closed or no longer in the cash back reward program at the time we calculate your potential award, your cash back will not be matched. You’ve earned cash back rewards when they have posted to your account by the end of the 12th consecutive billing period. This promotional offer may not be offered in the future. This exclusive offer is available only to new cardmembers.
* Freeze it: When you freeze your account, Discover will not authorize new purchases, cash advances or balance transfers. However, some activity will continue, including bills that merchants mark as recurring, as well as returns, credits, dispute adjustments, payments, Discover protection product fees, other account fees, interest, rewards redemptions and certain other exempted transactions.