- Dear Future Generations: Sorry
- 5 Experiments that Could have Destroyed the World
- What Happens If We Bring the Sun to Earth?
- The 20 Most Dangerous and Scariest Roads in the World!!!! The Most Incredible and Craziest!!!!
- Calling the Doctor - The Stolen Earth - Doctor Who - BBC
- History of Atlantis | History's Mysteries, Did it ever Exist? - Prime History
- The 10 Most HAUNTED PLACES on Earth! (Part 2)
- The Death Of Bees Explained – Parasites, Poison and Humans
- An Insignificant Man (Feature Length)
- Mexico 7.1 Earthquake: 'Absolutely Horrific Images' | MSNBC
The world as we know it is over, a civilization unknown to us feels we are worth saving. A fleet of vessels are send with arks attached for the exodus of earth, they travel to Earth Prime. This is the story of the one vessel left behind to be witness to the Day the Earth Died.
The captain and crew along with their families stand a witness and the creative nature of the crew allows them to thrive and create more then what they started with. The relationship between the Captain and older gay man and his son a gay teenager only grows closer on the trek.