- ['PDF'] Hot SEALs: My SEAL Bodyguard (Kindle Worlds Novella)
- ['PDF'] The Kingmaker's Daughter (Cousins War Series Book 4)
- ['PDF'] Playing for Keeps (Emerald Lake Billionaires Book 2)
- ['PDF'] Jane Austen Girl: Second Chance Romance - Book Three
- ['PDF'] KING: MC ROMANCE (Forsaken Riders MC Romance Book 1)
- ['PDF'] A Journal of Sin (A Sarah Gladstone Thriller Book 1)
- ['PDF'] Death in an Elegant City (Murder on Location Book 4)
- ['PDF'] Romance: Too Tight For The Doctor: A Medical Romance
She writes about danger for a living and now she find herself in it. Only a Navy SEAL can save her.
When someone breaks into romance author Peyton Matthews’ Virginia Beach home to steal her newest manuscript, her publisher hires Noah Chase, a former Navy SEAL and the newest member of GAPS to be her bodyguard.
Peyton thinks the idea of needing a bodyguard is ridiculous, but she can’t help appreciating how gorgeous Noah is. And while she thought that having a stranger hanging around 24/7 would mess with her creativity, the Navy SEAL definitely comes in handy when she’s choreographing fight scenes. All that hand-to-hand action and rolling around on the floor with him gets her pulse racing, but while Noah is falling for Peyton too, he doesn’t act on it. He needs to keep his head in the game and focus on the job or he could end up getting her killed. She might not think she’s in danger, but his gut tells him differently.
The threat to Peyton is closer to home than she realizes however, and it will take all of Noah’s SEAL training to save her life.