- Sherpa Ultimate On Wheels Pet Carrier Review and Giveaway
- 'Furs' class travel
- New Pet Scam--Don't Be Fooled
- 5starexecutive.co.uk Luxury Pet Transport
- Cats In A Crate
- A Conversation with Vladimir Putin, Continued 2010 (English Subtitles)
- Part 3 - Anne of Green Gables Audiobook by Lucy Maud Montgomery (Chs 19-28)
- Part 1 - Fathers and Sons Audiobook by Ivan Turgenev (Chs 1-10)
- Book 01 - The Ambassadors Audiobook by Henry James (Chs 01-03)
These are part of the last known, new inventory of Jessica Alpert-Goldman's famous, fun collection of fashion-forward and function-friendly pet carrier bags.
What makes these bags so popular is also what makes them so unique. Jess creates bags for the woman who is always on-the-go, and more importantly, confident enough to be fashion fearless. As Jess puts it: "I like to make fun of fashion while emphasizing quality construction and functional design…think ribbons, studs and paint by number!" The customer should always expect the unexpected!
Pop superstars, Destiny's Child, became proud owners of World According to Jess handbags at their appearance on 106th & Park (a popular BET television show). World According to Jess bags have received attention and praise from such trend setters in the fashion industry as Sarah Jessica Parker and Kristin Davis.
Black exterior with white stitching in a diamond pattern
Pink and white polka dot lined interior
Removable white plush mat has pink and white polka dots
Size: 15" x 12" x 8"
Maximum weight of pet: 12 bs.
For everyday use, NOT FOR AIRPORT TRAVEL.