- All About How to SHARPEN Your Photos in Lightroom
- Learn Lightroom 6 - Episode 5: Sharpening & Noise Reduction
- Lightroom Wizards: How To Sharpen / Effective Sharpening Techniques in Adobe Lightroom
- Lightroom 6 Tutorial - Cinematic Photography Edit In Lightroom CC
- Reduce Noise in Adobe Lightroom
- Learn Lightroom 5 - Part 5: Sharpening & Noise Reduction (Training Tutorial)
- Creating Depth With Lightroom in Your Photos, Amazing Long Exposure - PLP #142
- Lightroom 5 Photo Tutorial: Sharpening & Noise Reduction Tutorial
- Sharpening Your Photos in Adobe Lightroom
- How to Turn a Boring Photo Into an Awesome Image With Lightroom! - Lightroom Photo Editing
Have you ever looked at a professional photographer’s images and wondered how they achieve the quality they do? Why is the image is so sharp? Why are there no sign of noise? And why does the image have a feeling in depth that your images don’t? If you have ever found yourself asking these questions, then this book can provide you with answers.
Many Photographers use Lightroom to process their images, concentrating on aspects such as tone and colour. But then they don’t apply that final 10% of “polish” that makes so much difference. They don’t invest the effort required to get the sharpening and noise reduction right. Instead, they push a few sliders around in Lightroom’s Detail panel, hoping they got it right. Perhaps they are lazy, but more likely they don’t know how to do it right. If you recognise yourself in this description, don’t worry, help is at hand.
In this book and video course, you will learn the tools and techniques to help you finish your images like a professional. Things you will learn include:
How sharpening and noise reduction work.
The three-stage sharpening workflow that Lightroom’s build around.
How to avoid common problems with sharpening and noise reduction.
When to accept imperfect results to produce a better finished image.
And how much sharpening is enough.
Although this book is concise, it contains 20,000 words and 99 illustrations to convey everything to help you produce excellent results. In addition to detailed, easy to understand explanations there are three full length worked examples. You are even given access to the original RAW files (in DNG format) together with the sharpened full resolution images. Accompanying the book is a 1.5 hour video course for which you will receive full free access. This is a complete package designed to help you achieve results fast.
Follow the book, master the skills and your images will take on that “polished” finish.