- Why I Canceled: American Express Business Platinum Card
- AmEx Plum Card Commercial - Featuring MusicDirect New
- Prepare for Growth | American Express OPEN
- Big Downgrade to the American Express Business Platinum Card
- American Express - Plum Card
- My American express Centurion card
- AMEX SimplyCash Credit Card (Review)
- Music Direct American Express Plum Card Commercial
- How to Get an American Express Black Card
- Yerba Buena Engineering AMEX Plum Card Commercial
Benefits – Tools to manage and monitor your spending
– Enjoy business benefits, personalized service and support
– Additional Employee Cards at no annual fee4 – and an early pay discount on employee spending.2
– No foreign transaction fees, so you can do business on your terms – wherever you buy.4
– Automatically get a 5% discount credited to your statement when you use your Card for eligible purchases with OPEN Savings partners.5
The information shown on this page is provided by the financial institution and is believed to be accurate at the time of posting (April 15, 2016). Please click "Apply Now" above to see the most up to date terms and conditions.
Annual Percentage Rate Purchase APR None – balance must be paid in full within 60 days
Fees Annual Fee $0 for the first year, then $250 Foreign Transaction Fee None Late Payment Fee 1.5% then 2.99% of the past due amount (minimum: $38) Return Payment Fee $38
Other Information Card Type Charge Card Rewards Type Flexible payment options Issuer (C) 2016 American Express Bank, FSB. All rights reserved. Network American Express
Additional Details & Restrictions
1. Welcome bonus offer not available to applicants who have or have had this product. Earn up to $600 back: The up to $600 back will appear as three $200 credits. To be eligible to earn each statement credit, you must charge $10,000 in qualifying purchases* during the first 3 months of Card membership, starting from the date your account is approved. In rare instances, your period to spend may be shorter than 3 months if there is a delay in receiving your Card. Also, purchases may fall outside of the 3 month period in some cases, such as a delay in merchants submitting transactions to us or if the purchase date differs from the date you made the transaction. (For example, if you buy goods online, the purchase date may be the date the goods are shipped). Each $200 statement credit you are eligible for will be credited to your account within that statement cycle period in which you have met the purchase requirement. For questions regarding your Card account, please call the number on the back of your Card. Limit one offer per Card Account. Offer may not be combined with any other special offer. American Express reserves the right to modify or revoke offer at any time.
*Qualifying purchases do NOT include fees or interest charges, purchases of traveler’s checks, purchases or reloading of prepaid cards, or purchases of other cash equivalents. Additional terms and restrictions apply.
2. Early Pay Discount: Get a 1.5% discount on the portion of your eligible purchase balance that you pay within 10 days of your statement closing date, as long as you pay at least your Minimum Payment Due. The discount will appear as a credit on the following billing statement. Eligible purchases are purchases for goods and services minus returns and other credits. Eligible purchases do NOT include previously deferred amounts, fees or interest charges, cash advances, purchases of travelers checks, purchases or reloading of prepaid cards, or purchases of other cash equivalents.
3. Extra Days to Pay: If you pay at least the Minimum Payment Due (which is 10% of the balance from new activity on your billing statement plus the entire amount of any previously deferred balance) by the Payment Due Date on your statement, you can defer payment of the remainder of your balance until the Payment Due Date on your next billing statement with no interest.
4. Annual Fee: The introductory annual fee for the Plum Card(R) will be $0 for the first year of Card Membership. After that, the annual fee will be $250. Foreign Transaction Fee: None. American Express will not charge any foreign transaction fee on the purchases you make outside of the United States with your Card. However, there may be circumstances where ATMs or merchants charge a fee on foreign transactions
5. OPEN Savings: The OPEN Savings benefit is built into Business Cards from American Express OPEN and provides either a 5% discount or 2 additional Membership Rewards(R) points for each eligible dollar spent at OPEN Savings merchants. To take advantage of this benefit, payment must be made with a Business Card from American Express OPEN at the time of purchase. All Cards under a particular Business Card Account (including the Basic Card as well as any Additional or Employee Cards) are combined for the purposes of calculating OPEN Savings benefits. All OPEN Savings benefits are credited to the Basic Card Member only. Please allow up to 12 weeks for your benefit to appear on your monthly statement. If your Card Account is not eligible to receive Membership Rewards points or is not enrolled in the Membership Rewards program, you will receive the OPEN Savings benefit as a discount that will be provided as a statement credit to that Card Account. If your Card Account is enrolled in the Membership Rewards program you have the option of receiving your OPEN Savings benefit either as a discount or as additional Membership Rewards points. The relative value of the benefit options will differ depending on how you use the Membership Rewards points in your account. The redemption value of additional points that you receive under the Membership Rewards Points Benefit will be less than the dollar value of statement credits that you receive under the Discount Benefit. You can change your OPEN Savings benefit selection a maximum of once per calendar month. Changes normally take effect within 72 hours from the time you submit a change to your benefit selection. Purchases that are eligible for the OPEN Savings benefit that are returned or credited from an OPEN Savings merchant will result in a reversal of your statement credit or removal of Membership Rewards points depending on your benefit election at the time of the return or credit. The benefit may not be available at all OPEN Savings partner locations. For a full list of individual OPEN Savings merchants and benefit descriptions, please visit opensavings.com. The OPEN Savings benefit (including merchant participation and offers) is subject to change at any time without notice. Membership Rewards program terms and conditions apply. OPEN Savings offers may be subject to exclusions, benefit limits and other restrictions or limitations. For full terms and conditions including specific paragraphs on the Benefit Selection and How Returns Work, go to opensavings.com. Terms and Conditions for the Membership Rewards(R) program apply. Visit membershiprewards.com/terms for more information.